Speech Therapy or Language Pathology can benefit a wide range of patients. From young to old, from teens to older adults – therapy can be provided to help them improve their communication skills.
There are various approaches to handling speech impediments or swallowing challenges. Our Speech Therapy staff is well-trained and experienced in identifying the unique needs of each patient and providing the corresponding therapy to address such needs.
Therapy includes but will not be limited to:
- Swallowing Techniques Training and Exercises
- Auditory Processing Disorders Therapy
- Phonological Delays Therapy
- Treatment for Hypernasality
- Auditory Rehabilitation
- Sign Language Training
- Adaptive Speech Devices Training
- Reducing Expressive Language Delays
For a thorough evaluation and individualized treatment by a professional from Elite Home Health Care, LLC, please set an appointment. You can reach us at 702-998-4465.