Elite Home Health Care, LLC works with the goal to help patients to recuperate in their own terms. Each patient has unique needs even when two of them have a similar diagnosis. In providing Physical or Occupational Therapy, it works the same way. Our therapists will design a comprehensive and personalized care plan for each patient. The care plan outlines the different modalities, therapies, and rehabilitative treatments that will be implemented specifically for that individual.
Therapy may cover but will not be limited to the following:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Improving Balance and Coordination)
- Aerobic Capacity
- Gait Training and Stair Exercises
- Sports Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary Care
- Strength Training
- Home Safety Evaluation
- Arthritis Care
- Education and Training in the Use of Assistive Devices
- Regaining Mobility
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Energy Conservation
- Training with Activities of Daily Living
We also provide therapy as part of Post-Surgery Care. If this has been recommended to you by your physician, please call 702-998-4465 to arrange for services.